1. Handling of Feedbacks and Complaints
1.1 Feedbacks can be received through:
- Feedback Forms
- Meetings or
- Telephone Correspondences
1.2 Zesprion is to seek feedback from its key stakeholders and external partners for continual improvement of its systems and processes.
1.3 All feedbacks and complaints must be properly recorded and /or documented. Any correspondence (including actions taken) between the School and the student must be annexed as evidences. This is to ensure that any staffs handling the case are kept aware of the progress / outcomes.
1.4 In the event of any appeals for repeats, suspension, expulsion and awards, Zesprion’s Dispute Policy and Process shall follow.
1.5 It is the responsibility of the Programme Executive to notify relevant departments of any feedbacks and complaints.
1.6 Students must be kept informed of the status of their feedback / complaints.
1.7 Programme Executive is to respond to respective students within 3 working days of receipt of the feedback / complaint.
1.8 Programme Executive will then propose a solution for the issue raised and explain it clearly to the student within 7 working days upon discussion.
1.9 All feedbacks / complaints must be resolved within 21 working days. In the event that the deadline is not adhered to, respective students must be notified and the reasons with regards to the delay must be made known.
1.10 All feedback and complaints are to be evaluated, and improvements to be made in response to them. Such improvements are to be documented for re-evaluation after its implementation, and the complainant/person giving feedback will be informed.
2. Review of Feedback and Complaints Management System
2.1 The Management Team will review all feedbacks and complaints on an annual basis. This is to be documented in a report format.
2.2 Management Team will also use this review as a platform for reviewing the Feedback and Complaints Management System. The Management Team is to use the points discussed within the review and evaluate how the system can be improved
2.3 The Management Team is to regularly review the Feedback and Complaints Management System, Communication Channels, Policy and Procedures within the School, and see how they can be improved.
3. Alternate Remedies in Dispute Resolution
In the event that Zesprion and the student cannot come to an agreement or the student does not accept the final decision made by the School’s Management Team, they will be referred to Singapore Mediation Centre (SMC) or Singapore Institute of Arbitrators (SIArb) through CPE Student Services Centre for mediation.
Notes and Guidelines for Dispute Resolution Procedure: –
Student Feedback and Complaints
Zesprion communicates the Student Feedback and Complaints procedures through the following channels:-
- Zesprion’s Official Website
- Student Handbook
- Student Orientation Programme
- Pre-course Counselling
Students that wish to provide any feedbacks and complaints to Zesprion should adhere to the following procedure:-
- Students are to approach any staff to request for a Feedback Form
- Programme Executive is to notify students of their acknowledgement of the Feedback / Complaint received. This should be done within 3 working days.
- Programme Executive will review the feedback / complaint and discuss it with relevant parties on issue raised. A formal investigation will be carried out if necessary.
- Programme Executive will then propose a solution for the issue raised and explain it clearly to the student within 7 working days.
- The student should acknowledge the situation if he / she accepts or is satisfied with the proposed solution.
- If the student is not satisfied with the proposed solution, he / she can escalate the matter up to the School’s Principal/Director. The School’s Principal/Director will investigate the case and take necessary actions to resolve it.
- The student will be notified of the outcome and if he / she accepts it, the student will acknowledge on the form and the case will be considered close.
- If the student is still not satisfied with the outcome / decision, he / she can then contact the relevant external agencies below for dispute resolutions through CPE student Service Centre:-
- Singapore Mediation Centre (SMC)
- Singapore Institute of Arbitrators (SIArb)
This entire process should not take more than 21 working days.
Click here to download the Feedback Form.
Click here to download the Grievance Form.