Prospective Students

Academic Pathway

For more detailed information, please visit Singapore Ministry of Education.


Students who need help in sourcing for an accommodation in Singapore, can approach our help to refer an accommodation that suits your preference.

The different housing types in Singapore are :

  1. Rental of housing development board (HDB) flat / room
  2. Rental of private flat / room
  3. Accommodation with families in Singapore / Home Stay
  4. Hostel / Boarding home

The estimated rental rate per month ranges from $250 to $1,500 per month. Students must also bear in mind to set aside expenses for food, transport, entertainment and miscellaneous. The estimated amount, which varies with individuals, ranges from $450 to $650 per month.

Laws for International Students

Immigration & Checkpoints Authority (ICA) Regulations

All international students with Student’s Pass must meet the following requirements:

  • He/She is only permitted to attend the course at the school that the students’ pass is approved.
  • He/She must have a minimum of 90% attendance each month or not absent from the course for 7 consecutive days without any reasons
  • He/She must not engage in any form of paid or unpaid activities that may contravene the stipulated conditions (including those stated in the Student’s Pass application form, In-principle Approval letter and Student’s Pass card) in which a Student’s Pass is issued (e.g. illegal employment).
  • He/She must surrender his/her Student’s Pass for cancellation within seven days from the date of cessation or termination for his/her students or course.

For more details of ICA regulations, please refer to the ICA website:

Relevant Singapore Laws
This include, but are not limited to, immigration requirements, laws on driving, drugs and alcohol abuse, employment, smoking, traffic and littering;


ImmigrationAll International students studying in Singapore must have a valid passport and a Student Pass from ICA (Immigration and Checkpoint Authority).
EmploymentInternational students are not allowed to work in Singapore without a Work Pass Exemption from the MOM (Ministry of Manpower).
DrivingAll drivers must be in possession of a valid Singapore driving license and the vehicle must be insured.
DrugsPossession of Controlled Drugs is presumed to be for trafficking, an offence which can carry the death penalty.
Alcohol AbuseAny offence committed while being intoxicated (drunk) is punishable under the law. Drunk driving is a serious offence.
SmokingSmoking in specific public places and indoor restaurants is prohibited.
TrafficJay walking is an offence.
LitteringLittering, spitting and vandalism (with graffiti) in public areas are serious offences.

Committee of Private Education(CPE)
Student can refer to the CPE website at for more information about private education institutes in Singapore.

Medical Insurance

All students are required to purchase medical insurance throughout their course of study with Zesprion.

We have in place Medical Insurance for all its students (except for those specifically allowed to opt out under the EduTrust Certification guidelines) who will be insured under the Group Student Medical Insurance & Group Personal Accident Insurance Plan.

Local students (Singaporeans and PRs) who have existing medical insurance plan which must include (i) an annual coverage limit of not less than S$20,000; (ii) cover for at least B2 ward in government and restructured hospitals; and (iii) 24 hours coverage in Singapore throughout the course duration, will be allowed to opt out of the insurance plan provided a copy of such insurance plan is furnished to us prior to being allowed to opt out of the insurance plan.

Zesprion has entered into a Group Student Medical Insurance & Group Personal Accident Insurance plan with Liberty Insurance.


  1. Group Student Medical and Accident Insurance – Product Summary and frequently asked questions
  2. Group Hospital & Surgical Claim Form
  3. Master Certificate of Insurance

Student Pass Matters

All international students are required to apply for a Student’s Pass if he/she wishes to pursue full-time studies in Zesprion.

An international student is exempted from applying for a Student’s Pass if he/she is a dependant’s pass holder, an immigration exemption order holder or a visitor who has been granted a short term Social Visit Pass at the Singapore Checkpoint and wish to attend a short course that can be completed within the validity period of the initial Social Visit Pass granted to him/her at the Singapore checkpoint or 30 days, whichever is shorter.

Do approach us for assistance in the application of student’s pass and you can obtain more information from the ICA website at

search previous next tag category expand menu location phone mail time cart zoom edit close